Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarship Application site!
The Greater Houston Community Foundation (GHCF) administers a variety of unique scholarship funds that grant over $3 million annually to college students. The scholarship funds have been established by thoughtful and generous donors and each has a unique set of eligibility criteria and award structure.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Create an account using your personal email address (please do not use a parent's email address);
- Review the list of scholarships available;
- Identify the scholarships that you are eligible for under programs; and
- Complete the application (including submitting all required documentation).
Please note: We strongly recommend using a modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) to access this site. Please avoid accessing the site through Internet Explorer as certain application functions may not be available.
- The Crown Castle Employee Scholarship application will be available June 1 - 30, 2021.
Check out the full list of all scholarship applications accepted through this site.
You can also scroll down to the Programs section of this page to view and search our applications.
We are social!