Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarship Application site!
The Greater Houston Community Foundation (GHCF) administers a variety of unique scholarship funds that grant over $3 million annually to college students. The scholarship funds have been established by thoughtful and generous donors and each has a unique set of eligibility criteria and award structure.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Create an account using your personal email address (please do not use a parent's email address);
- Review the list of scholarships available;
- Identify the scholarships that you are eligible for under programs; and
- Complete the application (including submitting all required documentation).
Please note: We strongly recommend using a modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) to access this site. Please avoid accessing the site through Internet Explorer as certain application functions may not be available.
Check out the full list of scholarship applications accepted through this site. Most applications that are not open now will open in February 2023. Below, please find applications currently open under their respective deadline dates.
January 31, 2023:
- Always Do Good Scholarship - Benefiting graduating high school seniors from Liberty High School (Houston, TX) and GED recipients through Eight Million Stories
- Mary Ann Wallace Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Cristo Rey College Preparatory High School
- Patrick J. Kiley/Houston AGC Scholarship - Benefiting employees or dependents of employees of an AGC Houston member firm or an AGC Student Chapter member
February 28, 2023:
- Anderson Family Scholarship - Benefiting graduating high school seniors from Coldspring-Oakhurst High School (Coldspring, TX) who plan to attend a vocational school
- Harvest Scholarship Program - Benefiting dependents of Harvest Midstream Company employees
- Healthcare & Nursing Education Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting individuals who demonstrate the desire and ability to pursue a professional nursing career in the Greater Houston area and who have demonstrated financial need
- Hess Corporation Scholarship - Benefiting Austin High School (Houston, TX) or Yates High School (Houston, TX) graduating seniors
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America Scholarship - Benefiting select communities across the United States where Hilcorp operates
- Hilcorp Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Hilcorp employees
- Milton L. Scott Business Scholar Award - Benefiting graduating high school seniors from KIPP Sunnyside High School, Mickey Leland College Preparatory Academy, or Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
- NRG Chairman's Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of NRG employees
- Scholarship Renewal Application - Application for renewal scholarship students only
You can also scroll down to the Programs section of this page to view and search our applications.
We are social!